"CALIDUM" Insulated Jacket is designed specifically for soldiers of Special Operations Forces, various special forces, military and fans military style who appreciate the reliability and high quality materials. The main application of the "CALIDUM" jacket are static field operations at low or medium temperatures and active action in extremely cold weather. In the manufacture of this model used the best materials that will ensure the functionality and durability of the jacket. The top material is AVENGER™ wind and waterproof fabric from BROOKWOOD® (USA), which has military specification Mil-Spec-PD-06-04. This lightweight and durable nylon has the necessary characteristics for military specifics, namely it doesn't rustle, doesn't blow in the cold and is not detected when using the NVD in the infrared spectrum. As an insulation used modern, lightweight and hydrophobic Power Fill ™ from the company Polartec® (USA) - a leader in the development and manufacture of high-tech materials. Due to the use of this combination of materials there is no greenhouse effect and it is comfortable to stay outside for a long time.
Design of jacket with raglan sleeve keep shoulder area dry and comfortable during rainy days. Two chest pockets are excellent for documents or a gadget. Two large front pockets for equipment, communications or keep your hands warm. Inside the "CALIDUM" jacket there are two additional pockets that can be used to easily carry equipment that is not currently relevant. The collar is additionally insulated with a micro fleece to ensure comfortable use and keep the heat in the neck area. Front zipper with chin guard opens in both directions for easy access to equipment and sidearm on the belt. On the shoulders there are two hook and loop panels which if necessary can be used to attach the signs of identification.
- 6 pockets
- zipper pullers for easy opening
- can be used as an interlayer with the “MILITUM” Field Winter Jacket
- a fitted cut for anatomic fit, which is especially convenient when the jacket is used as insulation
- elastic cuffs protect wrists from the elements and can be easily integrated with different gloves and mittens
- raglan sleeve for increased waterproofing of shoulder zone and comfort of wearing with backpacks and tactical equipment
- material - outer shell Mil-Spec-PD-06-04 BROOKWOOD (USA) (100% Nylon 6.6), insulation "Power Fill" Polartec (USA) (100% PES, 135 q./sq.m), lining Nylon 6.6 (100% Nylon), micro fleece on the collar (100% PES, 270 q./sq.m)