The LACERTA L/S Field Long Sleeve Shirt is designed for a wide range of hot weather applications. This shirt can be used as a service or training garment, and thanks to the materials used it drains excess moisture well and dries quickly.
The tight fit and cuffs on the sleeves ensure a better fit of the LACERTA T-shirt and comfort during active movements. There is also a special design of the underarm area that minimizes moisture accumulation and improves vapor permeability. In the upper part of the chest there is a loop for fixing a service badge, a tangent or glasses. Hook-and-loop panels for identification badges or patches are placed on the sleeves and there are pockets underneath to carry small equipment.
The LACERTA is designed with two zones of abrasion-resistant Tropiflex mesh material: the arms and upper chest with TropiFlex Classic and the torso and back with TropiFlex Perforated. The difference is that the Perforated fabric has increased ventilation holes, which is handy when using a T-shirt with a body armor or an off-duty vest. At the same time the sleeves will be more durable, due to the greater density of the material. All parts of the product are connected by high-tech Flatlock seam, which ensures uniform stretching of the shirt during active movements and increases its durability.
The field shirt will be an indispensable aid in the service and in any type of activities - sports activities, trips to the nature in hot weather, and the like. Always be at your best with LACERTA!
- hook-and-loop panels on sleeves
- sleeve pockets to carry small gear
- armpit area design minimizes moisture retention
- loop to secure service badge, tangent or glasses
- draws excess moisture away from the body and dries quickly
- anatomically shaped collar shields the neck from the sun and wicks away moisture
- flat seams allow complete freedom of movement and stretch together with the fabric
- fabrics - core is TropiFlex Classic (100% Polyester, 200 g/m2), torso and back is TropiFlex Perforated (100% Polyester, 170 g/m2)