The Fire Retardant Field T-shirt is designed for a wide range of applications, and especially for those who work in extreme conditions. This model is ideal for the military, security personnel, hunters, tourists, and anyone else looking for a reliable T-shirt that will last more than a year.
It is made of the high quality "Power Dry® FR" material, which is manufactured in America by Polartec®. It is also used in the garments currently employed by the U.S. Army, namely ECWCS Gen III Level 1. In the production of this fabric a two-part technology is used. The hydrophilic inner surface of the shirt wicks moisture away from the skin and helps it dry on the outside. Continuous evaporation prevents moisture accumulation in the material and regulates body temperature in both hot and cold weather conditions. This fabric is also odor resistant, which, combined with its other features, ensures that the Fire Retardant T-shirt is unmatched comfort in any situation.
It is worth noting that the material can be used to make protective clothing, because it is certified according to several standards:
- NFPA 70E - Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
- ANSI 107 - American National Standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel
- ISO 11612 - Protective clothing. Clothing to protect against heat and flame. Minimum performance requirements
- NFPA 2112 - Standard on Flame-Resistant Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposures from Fire
- EN 61482-1-2 - Live working. Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc Test methods. Method 2: Determination of arc protection class of material and clothing by using a constrained and directed arc (box test)
The Fire Retardant T-shirt is designed to be used as a base sweating layer under the uniform in cold season or as a body layer in hot season. The cut is made taking into account the anatomical features of a human, and the elastic material and flatlock seams provide the maximum fit of the product. The absence of a seam along the shoulder prevents chafing in this area, which in combination with the close-fitting shape of the collar ensures the comfort of using the T-shirt with backpacks, unloading systems and plate carrier.
This field shirt will be indispensable in the service and in any type of activities - sports, trips to nature in hot weather, and the like. Be always on high with a Fire Retardant T-Shirt!
- anatomic fit
- dries quickly
- odor resistant
- elastic flatlock seam
- sleeve cut prevents chafing
- high moisture and vapor permeability
- collar shape follows the anatomic shape of the neck
- fabric certified to ANSI 107 High Visibility, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, EN 61482-1-2, ISO 11612
- fabric - "Power Dry® FR" (68% Modacrylic, 29% Viscose, 3% Rayon, density 170 g/m2) Polartec® (USA)