FJORD parka constructed for cold and extremely cold conditions of use, including static operations. FJORD will warm you in the urban jungle and backcounty. Many utility pockets comfortably place your EDC stuff!
- 2 lower cargo pockets on push buttons for bulky items. It’s low profile when empty
- 2 chest pockets with double-sided access and insulation for hands warm
- Lining in chest pockets also creates additional thermal insulation for smartphone, powerbank, etc
- 2 spacious open type internal pockets
- Waterproof zippers safe your devices and documents from rain
- Snorkel hood protects head and face from cold and wind
- Synthetic fur collar provides reliable protection from rain and snow. If fur collar not needed you can unscrew and fix it using the push buttons
- Paracord drawstring at bottom, waist and hood for perfect fit
- Moisture-proof front zipper with an inner lath made from basic material Nylon 6.6 to prevents penetration of moisture and wind
- Enlarged cuffs for comfortable use with insulated winter gloves
Outer layer made of Nylon 6.6 . This fabric is waterproof treated and abrasion\damage resistant. This makes it possible to use FJORD parka in difficult operating conditions: long winter hikes, multi-day hunting, arctic expeditions. Also, this reliable outer fabric allows to work with ropes, slings, fishing tackles without risk to tear it that does FJORD parka a good choice for yachtsmen, fishermen and sailors. To ensure wear resistance when wearing equipment on the belt under the jacket, the inner bottom is made of this material.
In FJORD parka used modern Hollowsoft® (300 g) insulation, which not wrinkle and saves insulating properties after many washes and crushes. Due to Hollowsoft® insulation, parka well ventilating during active movements.
Lining made of a pleasant and durable Nylon 6.6 fabric
In manufacturing used original corrosion and freezing proof PRYM push buttons.
Sewn using british threads COATS
Weight (Size M): 1460 gr\51.5 oz
• Wash at a maximum temperature of 30 degrees of celcium.
• Do not bleach, do not use chlorine-based detergents and detergents with bleaches
• Do not squeeze and dry in a washing machine or electric dryer
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
Designed, tested and sewn in Ukraine from the best world materials!