MONTICOLA-Camo is a durable and warm winter jacket for urban and outdoor use. It provide a reliable barrier between you and the elements during winter fishing, hunting, hiking and everyday use. The camouflage version of the jacket adds hook and loop panel on the sleeves and on the left side of the chest to attach identification marks.
Materials used in MONTICOLA-Camo field winter jacket make possible to wear it in cold and extremely cold weather conditions. Upper durable material provides effective protection from precipitation, but it’s soft and pleasant to touch.
- Lightweight, warm and hydrophobic synthetic Hollowsoft insulation (100% polyester)
- Outer fabric (100% polyester) has a wind\waterproof treatment
- Lining of jacket made from soft and comfy Nylon 6.6
- Lower inner part is made from main fabric to prevent damage of lining during wearing under the jacket belt mounted pouches, special equipment, CCW, communication equipment, etc
5 Handy pockets:
- 2 insulated hand pockets
- Chest pocket for gadget and other EDC-stuff
- 2 open inner pockets for powerbanks and another electronic supplies that are susceptible to low temperatures
- 3 hook and loop fasteners - 2 on the shoulders and 1 on the chest on the left
- Raglan sleeve provides waterproofing of the shoulder area and increases comfort wearing of jacket with backpacks and tactical equipment
- Elastic cuffs protect the wrists from the elements and easily integrate with a different types of gloves and mittens
- Fleece-lined insulated hood with anatomic construction and can be worn on or under ballistic\bump helmet
Please note! The manufacturer reserves the right to change the color of fittings or lining material in this product.
Designed, tested and sewn in Ukraine!