MILITUM - translated as "military" from Latin.
Idea to create reliable and warm military winter outerwear formed design of the new P1G field jacket "MILITUM POWER-FILL". Performance and hi-end synthetic insulation allows to use "MILITUM POWER-FILL" military jacket at frost and extremely low temperatures weather condition. Durable and rugged water\windproof shell material allows to use MILITUM jacket not only as an insulating but also as an outer layer.
Combination of these materials provide a high level of breathability to avoid overheating during active movements and heavy sweating. And that will cause a rapid cool-down, whatever how warm you’re dressed.
- USA-made, lightweight, warm and hydrophobic Polartec Power Fill high-end insulation
- Outer weather protection AVENGER™ nylon fabric by BROOKWOOD® has Mil-Spec-PD-06-04 specification and 100% made in USA
- Lining of jacket made from soft and comfy Nylon 6.6
- Lower inner part is made from main fabric AVENGER to prevent damage of lining during wearing under the jacket belt mounted pouches, special equipment, CCW, communication equipment, etc
5 Handy pockets:
- 2 insulated hand pockets
- Chest pocket for gadget and other EDC-stuff
- 2 open inner pockets for powerbanks and another electronic supplies that are susceptible to low temperatures
- Raglan sleeve provides waterproofing of the shoulder area and increases comfort wearing of jacket with backpacks and tactical equipment.
- Elastic cuffs protect the wrists from the elements and easily integrate with a different types of gloves and mittens.
- Fleece-lined insulated hood with anatomic construction and can be worn on or under ballistic\bump helmet.
- Weighs - 860 grams (size M).
Designed, tested and sewn in Ukraine using the best USA made materials!